Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Jobs 2020: PGIMER Chadigarh Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer Vacancies. Chandigarh Govt Employment Jobs Notification 2020 For Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER ) Recruitment Vacancies.
Eligible Candidate who have Postgraduate Qualification Can Attend the Interview On 08.04.2020 at 11:30 AM for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Medical Officer Jobs 2020-21.
Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 PGIMER Chandigarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Walk In for Medical Officer Vacancies
- 2 PGIMER Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Posts Details:
- 3 PGIMER Medical Officer Job Vacancy: Pay Scale Details:
PGIMER Chandigarh Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Walk In for Medical Officer Vacancies
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 →Walk In for Medical Officer Vacancies: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has displayed 02 vacant seat for Medical Officer Vacancies on contract basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the PGIMER official notification can attend the Interview on 08.04.2020 at 11:30 AM with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original PGIMER jobs notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Chandigarh job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Chandigarh.
PGIMER Medical Officer Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer|
|Job Type||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Date to Interview:||Apr 08, 2020 11.30 AM|
|Name of the Post/Speciality:||No of the Post:|
|Medical Officer||02 (UR-01, SC-01)|
PGIMER Medical Officer Job Vacancy: Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
PGIMER Medical Officer Vacancy Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Posts:||Qualification:|
|Medical Officer||a) A medical qualification included in I or II schedule or Part II of the 3rd schedule
to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications
included in part II of the 3rd Schedule should also fulfil the condition specified in
section 13(3) of the Act.
b) The candidate must be registered with the State/Central Medical Council of India.
c) Should have special training in Family Planning & Educational methods.
Mode of Selection:
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Medical Officer||The age limit is upto 30 years on the last date receipt of application.|
Way to Apply:
|1. The candidate must ensure that they fulfil eligibility criteria. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
2. The candidate should bring their application/bio-data in triplicate alongwith all the documents/certificates in support of their claim and three photocopies of each document including passport size latest photographs.
3. All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview.
4. The candidate having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for interview on 08.04.2020 at 11:30 AM in the Committee Room, Kairon Administrative Block, PGIMER, Sector 02, Chandigarh.
5. The candidates should also bring their original documents/testimonials on the date of interview.
6. The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.