Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Jobs 2020: PGIMER Chadigarh Recruitment 2020 Apply for Dietary Supervisor Vacancies. Chandigarh Govt Employment Jobs Notification 2020 For Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER ) Recruitment Vacancies.
Who Can Apply ?
Eligible Candidate who have M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D Qualification Can Send thier Application On Or Before 18.04.2020 by 05:00 pm for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Dietary Supervisor Jobs 2020-21.
Highlights of this Job Notification
- 1 PGIMER Chandigarh Supervisor Recruitment 2020 Apply for Diettary Supervisor Vacancy
- 2 PGIMER Supervisor Recruitment 2020 Posts Details:
- 3 PGIMER Supervisor Job Vacancy: Pay Scale Details:
PGIMER Chandigarh Supervisor Recruitment 2020 Apply for Diettary Supervisor Vacancy
PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 →Apply for Dietary Supervisor Vacancy: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has displayed 01 vacant seat for Dietary Supervisor Vacancy on purely temporary basis. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the PGIMER official notification Can Send thier Application On Or Before 18.04.2020 by 05:00 pm with the help of details mentioned below-
PGIMER Supervisor Jobs Opening 2020 Detail
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)|
|Name of the Posts||Dietary Supervisor|
|Pay Scale||Commensurate with qualification and experience|
|Job Type||Chandigarh Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||PGIMER Chandigarh|
|Date to Interview:||18.04.2020 by 05:00 pm|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Post:|
PGIMER Supervisor Job Vacancy: Pay Scale Details:
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Dietary Supervisor||Commensurate with qualification and experience|
PGIMER Supervisor Vacancy Essential Qualification:
|Name of the Posts:||Qualification:|
|Dietary Supervisor||i. Master’s degree in Nutrition/PhD
ii. A minimum of 3 years of experience in a community-based setting;
iii. Willingness to be based in the community/field during phases of field work;
iv. Strong Community Nutrition/ Maternal and child health experience will be preferred;
v. Previous field supervision experience in a related field;
Mode of Selection:
1. Interested candidates should email their CV’s (detailed) with total experience to firstname.lastname@example.org subject titled “Application for the post of Dietary Supervisor” 18.04.2020 by 05:00 pm
2. The post is purely temporary. Employment will automatically terminate upon completion/termination of Supervisor and there is no liability for permanent employment on PGIMER Chandigarh or Principal Investigator or funding agency.
3. Any application received after the expiry of vacancy notice will not be entertained.
4. No TA/DA will be provided.
Dates to Remember: